(1) Smoking and any use of fire is forbidden throughout the building. Anyone found violating this rule will receive a 20 Euro fine. Anybody who negligently activates the fire alarm system (there are smoke detectors in the ceiling), by smoking a cigarette or by any other use of fire or smoke will be fully charged with the fire brigade call-out costs.
(2) Keeping or preparing food in the rooms is not allowed due to safety and hygiene reasons.
(3) Please keep noise down after 10.00 at night. We kindly request that you use headphones to listen to music or the radio. Out of respect to our neighbours please keep the windows facing the garden closed after 11pm if you intend to talk in the rooms.
(4) Please note that we cannot take responsibility or liability for your luggage or any other valuables. Please ensure you lock your door when leaving the room. We strongly advise you to use the lockers provided in your room. Valuables can also be kept safe at the reception.
(5) Visitors can be met in the lounge near the reception. Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight.
(6) Bringing Alcohol or drugs of any kind into the hostel is generally prohibited.
(7) Weapons of any kind are strictly forbidden.
(8) The management of the hostel has domestic authority. This means the management has the right to enter rooms in urgent circumstances to determine any action that might be necessary. In case of disturbances, or violations of the hostel rules and regulations, the management is authorised to take appropriate action. People can be expelled from hostel grounds after repeated warnings or deliberate infringements and strong offences.
(9) In case of damage of any kind to the building or its inventory, the person who caused it is liable. Please do not remove any furnishings / items from the rooms (e.g. blankets, chairs, etc.).
(10) Bei einer vorsätzlichen oder fahrlässigen Verstopfung des Abflusssystems fällt eine Strafe von 2.500 EUR an.
(11) You will be charged 20 Euros for each lost key, payable immediately in cash.
(12) Registered guests can arrange individual arrival times. Normally, confirmed rooms/beds will be kept free until 6pm. Rooms/beds can be occupied from 3pm. If you arrive earlier, you can leave your luggage in our luggage storage area. On the day of departure we kindly ask you to leave your room by 11am at the latest. You may leave your luggage in our storage area and collect it later.